- CLICK HERE to get your FREE 7 Day Meditation Challenge Download
- Watch the How Mindfulness Makes You Productive Video
- 5 Easy Ways to Invest in You
- Continue learning about something you’re passionate about and stay accountable with someone.
- Reading + keeping up with current events
- Write… even for just 5 minutes – it will improve communication and creativity
- Develop new skills – learn a new language, take an art class, etc. Look into classes offered at your community college.
- Make time for your health – both physical and mental. Build in breaks, create a self care routine, exercise during lunch time or other small blocks of time.
Ever wondered how to take your performance to the next level?
I have something I know you’re going to love! The Peak Work Performance Summit is a five-day summit with 40+ experts (we’re talking New York Times best selling authors, like Charles Duhigg, Gretchen Rubin, Shawn Achor, Jeff Goins, and Marshall Goldsmith) sharing their best strategies for getting things done.
It’s an event I’ve watched for the past two years… And tickets are completely free! Claim your free spot at inkwellpress.com/peakwork now!